Thursday 17 March 2011

Progression from AS to A2

There is a major difference between the technology used from AS to A2, this year I have found the technology more complex and requires more planning then when I needed in AS, This is because in AS I did a music magazine so the main equipment needed was a digital camera and a school computer, which had Adobe indesign, also I was working individually so I did not need to have production meetings, audience research was very important.

However in A2 I am creating a short film this was more time consuming as I had to plan when I wanted to shoot, the weather played an important part of our film, because I had to film on multiple occasion where as with AS I only needed to take pictures which were done inside so the weather was not important.

No comments:

Post a Comment